A Claim Against the City

Learn how to file a claim against the City of South Gate.

Code Violations

File a code violation through the Code Enforcement Office.


Get graffiti in your area removed with the Graffiti Removal Program.

Illegal Dumping

To report illegal dumping please call 323-357-5802.

Parking Issues

To report an immediate parking issue (i.e. vehicle blocking a driveway, traffic lane, etc.) call Police Dispatch at 323-563-5436. To report an ongoing problem (i.e. speeding cars, problems near a school, etc.) contact the Traffic Division at 323-563-5493.