Parking Issues

To report an illegally parked vehicle that is blocking your driveway, sidewalk, or a traffic lane, call Police Dispatch at 323-563-5436. Please note the issue must be immediate for Dispatch to assign an Officer to respond.

To report an ongoing or chronic traffic issue, such as speeding cars, issues near schools, etc, call the Traffic Division at 323-563-5493 or email Traffic Sergeant Steven Thoreson at