Centennial Classic Car Show
The South Gate Police Department is hosting the “South Gate Centennial Car Show” on September 30, 2023. This car show is part of the City’s Centennial year celebration. The proceeds of this event will go to the Police Activity League to fund many community events and youth programs.
Persons who wish to participate and enter a vehicle or motorcycle must submit a Participant Entry Application/Waiver(PDF, 259KB) and pay the corresponding fees. Vendors interested in being part of this event must first submit a Vendor Registration/Waiver Form. Upon screening, the vendor will be notified if accepted/denied.
Car/Bike Registration Pre-sale until September 15, 2023: $35 per entry.
Each entry fee will receive one event t-shirt. Only the driver and one passenger will be allowed per vehicle/motorcycle. Additional passengers must pay entry fee.
Car/Bike Participant Registration Day of Event: $40
Only the driver and one passenger will be allowed per vehicle/motorcycle. Additional passengers must pay entry fee. T-shirt not included. Registration closes at 9am.
Vendor Registration: $140
General Admission Event Entry Fee: $5/ Kids 12-Under Free
Rules of Conduct
The South Gate Centennial Car Show is a family event.
1. Show up ON TIME. Late arrival participation will be at the discretion of staff.
2. NO outside alcohol permitted.
3. NO firearms or other weapons.
4. NO gang affiliated attire.
5. NO ins and outs.
6. NO burn outs or drag racing when arriving/leaving the event.
7. NO open flame burners and or grills.
8. Do Not drive over 5 MPH inside the show area.
9. Listen to and follow staff directions and/or requests.
Saturday, September 30, 2023 | 10:00 AM
- 04:00 PM
South Gate Park- Golf Course, 9615 Pinehurst Ave, South Gate, CA, 90280, View Map