Encroachment Permits

Encroachment Permits are required for any work that will be done in the public right-of-way. The items listed must be filled out and submitted along with the encroachment permit application. Any applications that are submitted without the attached documents will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.

To submit the application for review, please send via email, mail or in person at the PW Front Counter.


Residents(Bin in Right-of-Way):